May 30th, 2006
Today is D-day. Time to weigh in, measure up and get the ball rolling. I also want to warn people that the rest of this post is not pretty.
May 29th, 2006
As a geek — or Über geek — I’ve noticed myself becoming more and more rotund. Since I used to be an athlete and very active during my childhood and through high school my shape and weight are starting to annoy me. Colin Devroe and Chris Fehnel feel the same way.
After some discussion we thought it would be great to challenge each other — geeks always love a challenge right? So we begin our challenge tomorrow, May 30th, 2006.
May 29th, 2006
Thanks to Chris Tingom’s post about improving vision through eye exercises I’ve become quite interested in the topic. From all the comment’s on Chris’ post nobody had any real insight into how these programs work and their results.
I spent a couple days searching Google and reading up on the links mentioned. What I could gather from that was this:
- seeclearlymethod.com is being sued by the government for falsifying claims
- a couple of the links are just other websites advertising or criticizing the See Clearly method
- Vision for Life seems to be the only alternative aside from using nutrients, supplements or surgery
May 25th, 2006
It’s been a week since this happened but I’ve been tied up with a couple of projects and didn’t have much time to say anything. Now I’ve got some breathing room though and all I have to say is damn it feels good to pay off loans.
Those of you that know me well enough know that for the last 3 years I’ve had two bank loans — one for my car and one for my computer equipment. Last October I closed out the car loan. That loan was eating away at $575/month of my income and was a 5 year loan. As with all my previous loans, this one was closed before the final payment — only by four months but still, that’s four months.
May 15th, 2006
Recently heard in my iChat window:
- Person1: Why ya gotta go and say bad things about Idol?
- Me: because it sucks.
- Person1: HOW can you say that?
- Person1: You must have never watched it.
- Me: Oh, I’ve watched it.
- Me: That’s how I can say it.
- Person1: I call BULL!
Not possible for anyone to hate it if they give it a chance.
- Me: uh, no. totally possible.
- Me: I call bull on you mr. I Like Queen Latifah
- Person1: Where is the vomit smiley?
- Me: exactly
- Person1: not the same.
AI isn’t a half-ton disgusted man-beast swamp-cow hooker.
- Me: haha,
that’s what you say.
- Person1: But that ***** Colin loves him some Queen LAAAA.
- Person1: All up in it.
- Me: that’s what he was telling me.
- Person1: ah
- Person1: Don’t let him lie to you.
- Me: said he had a dream about sticking it in her last night.
- Person1: He tries to cover it up, but I KNOW how he said it.
- Me: haha
- Person1: I’d rather stick my johnson in a cheese grater washed in lemon juice.
- Me: Good for you. I’d rather stick it in Scarlett Johansen.
- Person1: Not a huge fan, but at least she would get it.
- Me: or Eva Mendes
- Person1: Mmmm, tasty but spicey. Scares me.
- Person1: Scarlett Johanssen sounds like Barry White wearing a Vader mask.
- Me: If I was drunk maybe Adriana Lima.
- Person1:Not sure who that is.
- Me: haha
- Person1: she looks like a tasty dish.
- Me: Just like KFC
- Person1: Is she just a model?
- Me: Nah, she probably thinks she’s an actress too because she’s done a couple make up commercials.
- Person1: hahah, aren’t they all
- Me: oh damn, this convo is going on my blog for sure.
- Me: ahahahaha
- Person1: haha
- Person1: Sweet.